The attorneys at Hart & Watters work closely with corporate officers and their advisors to achieve specific corporate goals. This allows us to offer informed and effective advice regarding the legal implications of their actions to our business clients, large and small.
Our business expertise covers a broad range of corporate activities, including:
- Negotiating agreements.
- Drafting contracts, leases and other business documents.
- Corporate formation for both professional and general businesses.
- Business corporate negotiations.
- Both general and limited partnerships.
- Contract Law.
- Labor law; including employer/employee relationships.
- Acquisitions, mergers and reorganizations.
- Corporate tax matters.
Our areas of focus include:
- Sales and Purchases.
- Delayed and reverse exchanges.
- Land use and development.
- Condominium Law.
- Environmental concerns.
At Hart & Watters, we believe in carefully evaluating cases before incurring substantial time and expense in actual litigation. This allows our clients to make an early, informed, economical decision on whether a settlement or litigation is the preferred option. Our Litigation Group handles a myriad of types of cases, including large, complex litigation matters both in State & Federal Courts and both trial and appellate matters.
We litigate disputes arising out of:
- Real Estate.
- Insurance coverage; including bad faith and defense.
- Employer/employee confrontations; including wrongful termination and employment agreements.
- Substantial personal injury cases.
- Investor fraud.
- Attorney-Client fee disputes and malpractice.
- Will and Trust Contests.
At Hart & Watters we offer a full range of estate planning services. We understand that no one client is the same and that the needs of our clients can change over time. We create simple wills and complex estate plans and trusts and will discuss your options with you in details.
Some of our estate planning services include:
- Estate gift and income tax planning and advice.
- Revocable trusts to avoid probate.
- Administering the settlement of large, complex trusts and estates.
- Special planning for issues affecting the elderly.
- Probate of large estates.
- Will and Trust contests.